Register Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online – There are two ways which you can change mobile number in aadhar card online. Today, We are sharing two methods to change mobile number. It is possible to update your Aadhaar number online but if you are registering your mobile number for the first time then you need to visit the Aadhaar center for the same.
नमस्कार दोस्तों आज के इस पोस्ट में हम आपको Aadhar Card में Online Registered Mobile Number को Change/ Update करना सिखाएँगे | जैसा की दोस्तों आप सभी जानते ही होंगे की यदि कभी हमारे Aadhaar Card में किसी प्रकार की कोई गलती हो जाती है तो हम उसे Online सुधार सकते हैं | फिर चाहे वो हमारा नाम, पता, मोबाइल नंबर हो या हमारी जन्मतिथि | ऑनलाइन सुधार करने के लिए आपके Aadhaar Card में आपका Mobile Number Registered होना ज़रूरी है अन्यथा आप Aadhaar Card में ऑनलाइन कोई सुधार नहीं कर पाएँगे.. Following are all details information about link mbile number with aadhaar card find out here. Register Mobile Number in Aadhar Card check following details information. Find out More – Download Aadhar Card Status , Aadhar Card Correction Form
Method – 1 Update Mobile Number in Aadhar through an Online Process
Following are step by step Guide to change mobile number in Aadhar Card online process.
Step:2 A page with title “Aadhar Self Service Update Portal” will open.
Step:3 Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
Step:4 Now enter the Text Verification number (already shown on page – also known as Captcha).
Step:5 Then click on Send OTP.
Step:6 On the next page, enter the OTP that was sent to your existing mobile number.
Step:7 After that, a new page asking for Details to be Updated will appear.
Step:8 Under “Select field(s) to update“, select “Mobile Number:“
Step:9 Now enter your Mobile Number you want to Update and click Submit and Update
Step:10 Verify and Proceed and Note down the URN you will see or take a print out.
Method – 2 Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar through Offline Process Via Post
If you are trying to change mobile number in aadhar online process but not succeed then you can follow below step by step Guide.
- Download the Update/Correction PDF form from .
- Take a print of the form and select “Mobile” option from the first field.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar Number and then fill up all the details as on your Aadhar Card.
- Fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS and in both the languages (English and your local language as it appears in your Aadhar letter).
- Now, enter your mobile number that you want to add in Aadhar Card.
- You need to mention the type of ‘document of identity’ and attach the same document that proves your identity. Write your Aadhar Number on the document and sign or provide thumbprint on it. You can find the complete list of acceptable documents of proof over .
- After filling all the information properly check the form twice.
- Put the duly filled form in an envelope.
- On top of your envelope, write “Aadhar Update/Correction”. Do not forget to mention your name and address on the envelope.
- Send the Update/Correction form along with documents on below-mentioned Addresses.Address 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India.Address 2: UIDAI, Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
- Once you post your form along with the documents, after few days you will receive the confirmation message of your Aadhar Card mobile update.
If you haven’t registered your mobile with Aadhar or you have lost or do not possess your Aadhar registered mobile number anymore, you will have to either visit nearest Aadhar Update Centre or send your Aadhar Update request through Post for update mobile number in Aadhar.